Re: food focus?

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_4WYWTiGyQGcZq9nGrCqPc_W_a_rjYgkCU7tMib3TPu5cWVX8Mhi4hMNzdUCoxnwgYi>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:19:35 -0500

I wrote:

>The profile reveals that 40% of our clan's
>lands are devoted to croplands, and 30% each
>to pasturage and woodlands

That said, BTW, I heartily support the notion that Swensstead is devoted more to herding... of sheep, as I suggested before, because I want to put our clan's Heler shrine in the rough-and-tumble hills above Swensstead.

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_JlYBf8pI03thjwoNgAUdXZXICLMQngBmnPIw915HAiHT4yVqeWmJiKY6abYiQa25y7_so24Hd7FJEskmBYI.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and