Re: RESOURCES: Crops

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_z_nArnFBj7_yLXHHUJVxABvPl0tYCmtfH2yQMeCE8NV9xXvpn_H9b00Am1pslLdRdwg3>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:54:31 +1100

Michael

> Again, just so everyone is in the know, here is a quick breakdown of the
> major crops and the typical use to which they are put.

Hemp is also fairly ubiquitous. It is similar in some ways to flax, but hardier, and is prepared in a similar manner. It yields a coarse thread, and if woven, a rough fabric. Only the very poor will wear hempen cloth. Hemp is chiefly used in making rope and packing cloth.

Fruit trees and berries are probably also important enough to include here. For some steads, they will be major resources.

I'll put both these tables up among the growing number of stead resource tables!

John

nysalor_at_uaQHhSjrTFXSDL8o_Q4Bo2QELOicQ0jeD2ekjSIlJqmwJJTcE3PnPYggDZqkxlMpp5yieiMeMRgipSyqc9foVLQ.yahoo.invalid                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

Percy: But, Edmund, surely France has already been discovered. By the French, for a start.