Our Clan Chieftain

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_0ZK4GLzKhy6bjRb14zoK8Kl7D49X8y-JRVHvqVWI1pkNz4LhgZ3jfUoCRAAXeJ6HO7TVLiyy>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 00:58:29 +0100

We have already posted the two Ring members who live at Swenstead (and I have addressed the issue of two members in another message hereabouts), but for the benefit of those with no, or restricted Web Access I thought I'd post more of the members here for (a) information and (b) discussion, criticism, ideas and so forth.

It seems only right to start with the Chief, so without further ado

Torvath Many-Cows
Male Age 45, Initiate of Dar the Chieftain.

Feats: Allfather (Orlanth) 7w2, Making (Orlanth) 19w, Lead Clan (Dar) 5w.

Key Skills: Responsible 17, Hard Working 5w, Manage Stead 12w, Lead Clan 3w, Wealth 19w.

Torvath is Our Chief, he was a successful farmer before being elected chief, and he now worships Dar the Chieftain and runs the clan just like he ran his stead. While he has no love of the Lunars, he has no wish to get into a fight that can't be won.

Tovarth is tall and wiry, with blonde hair and a neatly trimmed beard. He has three sons, the two oldest (NAME and NAME) are farmers, as he was, and are helping to manage his land and herds while he concentrates on clan business. His youngest son (NAME) worships Vingkot Victorious and has left home to join a rebel band fighting the invaders. He also has two daughters, the eldest (NAME) is married to a member of DIFFERENT CLAN, while the youngest (NAME) is due to be initiated this year. He resides at CHIEFSTEAD, but visits all of the steads at least once a year.

Tovarth's youngest son is a fairly obvious hook for adventures, whether it is in joining him, smuggling aid and/or messages to him, or rescuing him from the Lunars who have captured him before they discover whose son he is...

--

| Tim Ellis EMail tim_at_ls_W1Tmq1ckCTRoBX3rsNi_q9L9zr9RFr38w0ZC6HuHzsqFB3hQIKwYrLtCAoC4fwWO2bDXYh2yu2NFNYkuQ.yahoo.invalid |
| Curiosity killed the cat - Why? What did it want to know? |