Re: Clan and Stead Populations

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_L3nXUk5fOOOfpqToNldHFbN55t9Sr2ZcIK5qS4A1S1v5urmIT4xgEbXhadYnktzyS5>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 06:20:42 -0500

John Hughes wrote:

>If folk are happy with these figures, I'll also apply Nick's age breakdowns,
>and a split into bloodlines.

Of relative usefulness to our brand of extended clan and stead creation might be a quick-and-dirty Java applet which applies the age breakdowns to whatever numerical value is input into the program. Could offer it alongside the existing clan creation applet on the Issaries site for those who want the added level of detail. Anyone handy with Java?

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_VGLbmZkiI2lTFxw65VQ9pr4jSJI4OeVQ5S8TKeGeqfZGBzkzJL2QTdWov4t-plXVUk31-OWnxlT7XBdGYwoSSg.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and