Re: Clan and Stead Populations

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_hRCOQzhQWv4sKpO_V5Qi5c9pM1IR8pzD-ot8vpkdy_wECMoSK1AlKv02OUCrBS9SyE>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 01:13:40 -0500

John Hughes wrote:

>More easily at this stage I could do
>it up as a spreadsheet to download.

Well and good for those who are a) spreadsheet savvy, and b) have mostly-current versions of the software. I would suggest we wait until we can provide a cross-platform and Web-friendly tool. Perhaps we can ask one of the Glorantha Tribe's many programmers to whip up some Java for us. :)

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_6Au9FXEA1BZBLuCc6gQL2Z8sSxsfuhXhx5m3u9XVQngvVDCqyVjtCeRx_VSNqfo3rgBgRd_O-xZ2Y692Sp7n8OGKhQ.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and