WEB UPDATE: Clan Background & Numbers

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_maCIIin_e-4w8BkNcLfmvJkX1a08pl_sarKyrlNXZ89eZx2FWEVL5EYHeFDEcKjLVwdb>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 08:57:06 +1000

I have updated the Storm Project website:

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/stead/stead.html

There are some new farming and daily links on the main page.

I have added Nick's Age Table and explanatory notes to the tables and lists page:

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/stead/stead2.html#age

I have added some new 'important people in the clan' to the Ring page:

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/stead/clanring.html#people

Most substantially, I have updated the clan background in some detail, including numbers for the clan, for individual steads and for bloodlines.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/stead/clanbg.html

(I will post details of this page to the group in my next post).

We know have a good overview of the clan, its numbers, its steads, and its general layout. Time for a new creative push to start fleshing out the details!

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_4PxGKACT1N4mbMTKjRwNrPR7LvC__iE2zYtvqJIogakiJIF-Rp5GRGsKd5UnqwesQDPPOANp7UqVE7gzmdQ.yahoo.invalid                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

Romulus et Remus in, flagrant-e delicte
Honi soit qui mal y pense Harry Belafontee.

Away day away day loco in transit
Omni bus St Pancreas away day.