RE: Tweaking the Age Distribution

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_eIOQsrpp8kIocZ16D2ugr3vBWRnx1Yv9arr9tnAHmAwMk6zoTiIvGWtmg8U88Gp1X6f6>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 15:44:02 +0100

> Perhaps this needs to be:
>
> Male Female
> CHILDREN: 50%
> Newborns: 5% 5%
> Youngsters: 16% 16%
> Initiands [*]: 4% 4%
> ADULTS: 50%
> Young adults: 10.8% 10.8%
> Mature adults: 9.4% 9.4%
> Elders: 6.3% 6.3%
>
> If we shift Initiands into the overall Children category,
> that increases
> the total number of overall Adults by 4% and may correct the problem.
>
> [*] I have always considered this category to be
> as-yet-to-be-initiated
> children, rather than freshly-initiated adults.
Yes my thoughts as well. If you include those who have not yet completed there full initiation then it looks better.

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_aEk4UhwbsFw3g6UW7y6VzPtA3XHhbc3ocrzynYi4q_gAxF-m2o9Yp754PMnRBKXWbLzVsUkRiD3OK97cpKwgwdq4.yahoo.invalid then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM