Re: apparently....

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_T2S3G2w_yWm_NL-aBRFUYI6IUc9jPlDOyuUo8QC-UhSgZSJhgBnpsrQn6Gok6TuI1Oh9>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 08:10:04 +1000

Bryan stirs first from the enveloping snows of Dark Season. Nice stuff!

I been juggling far too much stuff the last few weeks, and I think Ian Thomson has put a contract out on me for non-delivery of Pavis material:)) , but hope to redo the stead pop table *again* sometime this weekend to incorporate the last bunch of comments - bring those child numbers and infant mortality down some more from the present levels. Once I've done that, I will regenerate the stead population, and post it. I will also set up a poll, so people can "grab" individuals for character descriptions.

But as Bryan says, if you have a particular idea you'd like incorporated - be it wyter or crops or lunars or magical features of the landscape, please drop a brief line to the group.

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_J52Q2XiOQh9M6QkaoQUcNeM9bN7je89gqwqFc8GGYxm1UBPB5FYb_xjux5gsqUQVi-w6_BLHUFGWVAk3vbtwz60.yahoo.invalid                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

Wear these bright jewels, beloved Beowulf; Enjoy them,...oh fortunate young
Warrior; grow richer, let your fame and your strength Go hand in hand; and lend these two boys Your wise and gentle heart! I'll remember your Kindness. Your glory is too great to forget ...Spread your blessed protection
Across my son, and my king's son!