Rana Twice-Matched

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_MZ3ZOdA9nEKtuxcP28LdnrLIbVWQ2l5YkDODRtHHsSwK4DxKssh9O04sjIjF0p6_02m4UTB4>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 00:05:26 +0100

Rana Twice-Matched
Female Age 42, Devotee of Vela the Queen

Feats: Earth Queen (Ernalda) 8w2, Find Another Way (Ernalda) 10w2, Match Making (Vela) 6w2, Perfect Mate Augury 17.

Key Skills: Kindly 2w, Bargain 12w, Firm but Fair 17, Know Local News 15w, Offer Advice 5w.

Rana speaks for Ernalda on the Ring. She is a devotee of Vela the Queen. When her (first) husband died she married his brother and stayed at her old hearth. She is a good listener, always willing to lend a sympathetic ear and a word of advice.

Rana is a large, imposing woman whose raven black hair is starting to grey at the temples. She has a near permanent twinkle in her eye, and a friendly smile on her face. Through her friends and confidants she always seems to know what is going on, not only within our clan, but elsewhere amongst our neighbours

Rana is always keen to make advantageous marriages for the young adults of our clan, but still says her best match was her own, to Narden Strong Bough of the Silver Oaks Bloodline, her husband with whom she lives at Thunder Rock

--

| Tim Ellis EMail tim_at_lRzhpYZXK_43InO-isLB9D4Ia89Ca-vGC2jlJWFr69L275PbwCkJREpKknPM6Iz-qFPLZ_pB7LWf44pjO_BN.yahoo.invalid |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations? |