Errol Silent-Step

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_STo90nuNMMvekwdANq-UB8kCsGnzalXLtmG9Wds45pE5XrSGRVElyx3e42xVlS86r1gwfCRA>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 00:12:36 +0100

I'm not sure it really comes across below, but I see Errol as having (or being able to get) a bed in any of our clan's steads - Just like many Domestic Cats, he can make himself at home wherever anyone will let him in, although, ultimately he will always come home to his kin.

Errol Silent-Step
Male Age 29, Devotee of Hevren the Chaser.

Feats: Hunting (Yinkin) 17w2, Sensuality (Yinkin) 3w2, Chasing (Hevren) 12w2, Transform to Alynx 15, Nine Lives Umbroli (5 lives left).

Key Skills: Stalk 8w2, Track 7w, Hide in Cover 14w, Loyalty 1w, Well Travelled 16w, Know Other Clans 19.

Errol speaks for the Hunters, He is a devotee of Hevren, and knows the secret of transforming into an alynx. He is has travelled all over Sartar, and knows members of many clans. He is a member of the Hunting Brothers Bloodline who lives at Running Horse Stead when he is not staying in hunting lodges, or visiting other steads.

The hunter has performed Yinkin's Whistling Cave Heroquest and has a nine lives Umbroli.

Errol is short and dark, and maintains a certain air of mystery, appearing at Swenstead seemingly at random throughout the year. Sometimes he brings prey that he has caught, sometimes he comes to lead our hunters after some rare or magical beast.

A softly spoken man, Errol doesn't often speak before a group, even to the moot, but his friends and fellow Ring Members know to respect the opinions he gives in private. He has never married, but rarely lacks for female companionship at any stead.

--

| Tim Ellis EMail tim_at_ZM6WGxOSx8vHVJpdQXtCuIUKTbbszpnf15jUKWkSrNzc-UcM8wwPPZRsww-EuiV3HK3bD7WJJji13e4U_PJhVTxt.yahoo.invalid |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations? |