Re: Torvath Many-Cows

From: t_m_ellis <tim_at_idN3L7f2GkwFI6GvY_kWt1RW4PDgwvcfRVkfolvAPquX3eUUqT42ZHIyoUpu8h_3unfGtQGL>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:54:37 -0000

We always thought there would (or at least could) be one Ring member from Swenstead - what happened, of course is that John and I each went away and worked on half the ring, and each came up with a "local" ring member. As we'd decided on a ring containing the 4 providers, it seemed logical to me that the fishing representative should be local, given our siting and ancestral link to the white rapids daimone. In the meantime the questionaire threw up a helerite shrine, and John wrote up a ring member tied with that. We adopted the Ernaldan approach (There is always another way) and adapted the descriptions to allow both to stay rather than making them fight it out for supremacy (violence is always an option).

You could always move one or other (or even both!) to one of the other steads that have no representation, (or to one of the large lowland steads if you want to have the ring more compact

Alternatively, if Swenstead is to be the "Home" of your campaign then maybe this is another sign of it's growing importance in the onset of the Herowars as more and more "great" people appear to be based there...

> Other than that, they are good, brief, descriptions that suggest
> plenty of possbilities for scenarios and stories.

That was certainly my intention ;)