Re: Re: Iskalli The Gentle

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_liR5P7KEfuvcsEjyFQpvNcUG9p9XJwHC8yvHyt5VHiSgwZEHBxeOgg0UrnpiBJ5A4mZu>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 00:40:49 +1100

The clan population exercise was interesting and helpful, but as in most things, begins to break down at a certain level of detail.

Bryan - whatever you decide, drop me a note and I'll modify Iskalli accordingly.

John

  After I hit send I realized a simple solution that doesn't require   updating the table. He is not counted as a permanent resident of   Swenstead, even if he spends a good part of his time there. I'm sure   we'll end up with a "frequent visitors" section, since I already have   at least two such in mind.

--Bryan

  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:   stormsteads-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com