Re: Something for Publication - please?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_Nnhoc-HwEDxGm--DWbvpkZKhmz5stct22LjadUtz0P4UZvKQP89Ui93FohtPETfNub>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:50:21 -0800 (PST)

Ummm, maybe. More likely not quite yet. Not much has happened in the last five months.

More specifically, very little has happened that was particularly aimed towards publication.

In addition, the more useful chunks are already up on the web, albeit not at Issaries site.

As for the talk at Gloranthacon, the first surprise was that some people came, which I hadn't actually expected. In the spirit of stormsteads I didn't have a formal presentation, but did it more off the cuff (in a voice somewhat raspy from having just gone through five hours of yacking in the freeform).

The people who came were almost all just wondering what it was all about, so I don't have much useful to report back to the group--i.e. it was not a brainstorming presentation. I did extend invitations to people to joint the group.

I did put a fair bit of thought into what the stormsteads project was all about, and I will try and put together a post to see if others agree, but I need to re-connect with those thoughts and write it out when I have more time than during lunch at work (where I am now).

--Bryan
--- "KYER, JEFFREY" <jeff.kyer_at_rfHcx6LNhApszcW5xAQJ0JAG1jBkP6whjoKCKbJOzAPA2JhWF5KR11aAUZPZ3DrrnLpaiAYGwkGFuQ.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> Folks;
>
> We've been talking and discussing for over a year now.
>
> Do we think that there's something that could be put together for
> either
> the Issaries website or for MoonRites II - especially in light of the
> StormStead talk at the convention. Bryan, could you report on this?
>
> I think I'd like to see all the discussion put to fruitful work.
>
> Jeff
>
> --
> Jeffrey Kyer
> LOB Software Packaging and Distribution
> The CGI Group Inc.
> Fl 11, 1 Dundas St.
> Toronto, Ontario,
> Phone: (416) 215-7683
> mailto:jeff.kyer_at_rfHcx6LNhApszcW5xAQJ0JAG1jBkP6whjoKCKbJOzAPA2JhWF5KR11aAUZPZ3DrrnLpaiAYGwkGFuQ.yahoo.invalid

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop! http://platinum.yahoo.com