Clan Creation Questionnaires

From: Michael Schwartz <raconteurx_at_Njtz11DJGK4PS1Yr_Ika_sgbKg0Od-gjzwEPX2E8m_PfB6UM9-sfaet1ycmdrtYj9>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 22:26:19 -0000

Hey folks,

Way back at the beginning of this project I posted a number of Clan Creation Questionnaires (representing the evolution of said document from Robin's original to its eventual published form). Due to a drive crash last week, I lost all those files, and I was hoping someone here might still have them and could forward them to me. I need the RTFs if at all possible, as I am using an antiquated version of Microsoft Word which cannot read current Word docs.

Thanks in advance,

Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground, <raconteurx_at_uqz-H0EuUDIn7kg0dkm24xj_5VChXebSZ0-r27CURmjVk5BBwR5usJBOdyyKlQ-PtDw6-iaExqhftxeljmA.yahoo.invalid> | and words, its slides and Ann Arbor, Michigan USA | swingsets. -- yours truly