Storm Steads Article for Thunder Brothers

From: Jimbruce <nysalor_at_I2mkeu_dhEJrY4BI4ojOOl4L7q_6JfkgShFpUAClqtfObnVnwXfrJjKiZCbVKkrfjDya>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 06:12:52 -0000

Gedday Michael

The idea of doing a storm steads background article was first mooted when the Thunder Brothers project arose last year. A lot of the material on the website is ripe for picking, esp. the resource tables and age distribution whatsis. Thunder Brothers already has two potential clan backgrounds in the pipe - one Kheldon and one Colymar - so I'd be more interested in the general resources and population stuff.

I'm ccing this to the old storm steads list - do contributors have any objections do our collective explorations being summarised for publication?

And Michael, are you interested in pulling an article together? Its on my 'possible' list, but as you'd appreciate, I have a few pokers in this particular bonfire already.

Cheers

John

John Hughes
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research Australian National University
Canberra ACT 2600

Phone (02) 6125 0649
Visit CAEPR on the web at http://www.anu.edu.au/caepr/