Should we shut down this group?

From: Bryan <bethexton_at_laUKnV1t4LEkwXnWpBLSbsEgWUb6EyzwTygC7EW91VspVec3v08oh6OziM3C7YHnLD>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 17:13:47 -0000

If anyone is still getting messages from here?

I don't know about anyone else but the number of groups I'm subscribed too keeps growing, so I'm trying to prune those that are no longer active. However I'm one of the moderators on this one, so I probably should not just quit.

I think this group was a nice idea, but it did not work out. For that matter we've never updated to take into account the newer copyright rules from Issaries. I propose that we officially call it dead and delete the group. If anyone wants to salvage some of the information and move it elsewhere they would be welcome to do so.

Comments?

--Bryan