ANOTHER DP question

From: Steve Hope <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:03:17 -0800

I agree about placing your spirits atop friendly stacks for defense--given that most of the early game is about FINDING and KILLING the enemy's spirits, why would you expose yours to the enemy? Unless they're stacked on top of two Full Moon Corps and the Steelswords...

I'm inclined to keep the rules as we are currently playing them (that way even depleted magicians provide some defensive help to the poor 4-3-5 and 3-3-3 slobs), but I'd love to know if we're playing the wrong way.