rules clarifications?

From: doug mackenzie <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 18:43:15 -0500

Hello!
I have recently acquired a copy of "les dieux nomades", but even after reading the rules through a couple of times, certain questions still remain unanswered. Here are the first ones that have occurred to me:

ancestors- do these count as major units? They seem to be, since they have movement, magic, and combat factors. But if this is the case, how can an ancestor unit cross chapparal, since it has to be carried by another major unit?

seasons- if one player decides he would like it to be winter season, when does this change? Or does it? (I guess this is a sneaky way of asking what time length a turn represents)

combat- if a unit, oakfed for example, attacks an emeny stack during the physical magic phase, may it also attack during the spirit magic phase? If a unit attacks using missle fire, may it (or must it) also attack during melee?

thanks in advance,
doug

--

doug_at_dukkha.org ~