Fwd: Dragon pass counters - Gloranthaboard question

From: Stephen P Martin <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:09:34 -0700

Hi Wulf,

> >Still, here it is. I even took the time to correct the very few errors
> >could identify.
>
> Personally more interested in add-ons for WB&RM, as I just got a copy,
> but I have a full counter list for DP from a General magazine if you
> want a scan.

I have a battalia listing I can scan, but I would be VERY interested in seeing not just the list from General, but whatever other information they have on Dragon Pass. How old is the issue?

> Meanwhile, was the Hydra ever statted up for WB&RM? I can't decide how
> to do the -vs MgF chaos feature. Or whether to give the Bat a -ve, if
> I do decide to do so for the Hydra.

The Hydra is in the game!!! Its stats are in Rory's document, and you should have the counter, too.

Cheers,

Stephen

The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!