RE: Editions of WB&RM / DP

From: Meints, Richard <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:48:57 -0400

Hello All,

Here are the editions I have:

1st edition - 8.5" x 11"
2nd edition - 8.5" x 11"
3rd edition - digest sized
4th edition - Chaosium Dragon Pass
5th edition - AH Dragon Pass
6th edition - Oriflam Guerre De Heroes

Some of these may not technically qualify as an edition if you only count rules changes as the qualification. If you prefer, some of them can be referred to as versions.

How much changed between each version I do not know. I've never sat down and done the comparison. Wulf bought a "digest sized" third edition from me. Most of my playing experience is with the Chaosium DP edition.

Hope that helps,
Rick