Fwd: Dragon pass counters - Gloranthaboard question

From: Wulf Corbett <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:06:21 +0100

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:42:54 +0200, "Goihl & Fahey" <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

>>Correct. We still have all of the type wheels from the
>>Gestetner in a box!
>
>Wow! I sometimes imagine trying to make such a machine work and run off =
some of the old maps and pictures and things. If the remains of the = machine still existed it would be possible, altho probably sensless, to = restore it to functioning condition.

Erm... you make it sound like some archaic remnant of a bygone era... they still use a Gestetner in the print shop where I work!

Wulf