I acquired a copy of Dragon Pass a little while back. I've been hankering
after it for ages since it was a description of the game that I came across
in a magazine many years ago which started me off on a lifetime of fantasy
gaming. Anyway after my first couple of games, I've a few questions about
the game (it's the AH edition).
- Do counters destroyed by the chaos magic of the crimson bat count as the
requirement for feeding the bat on each black & dying day? In other words,
does the bat simply have to be in contact with a non-magic immune stack in
order to be fed? If the bat is in a stack, do any casualties taken by an
enemy stack fighting against it count toward feeding the bat?
- If sacrificing to the Hydra, does the sacrifice have to take place each
time the Hydra moves, or only once?
- In my counter stacks, there appears to be a Sartar counter which isn't
listed in the Battalia. It's part of the Sartar Free Army set and is
labelled "Gold-Gotti" on the rear. Has this simply been omitted from the
battalia, or is it not supposed to be in the game? In either case, what does
- I presume that a stack can only move at the rate of it's slowest member
and can only use a special movement ability if all the counters in that
stack have the appropriate rune? I guess this has to figured on an "honour"
- For a game that pays so much attention to flavour (and benefits hugely as
a result) it seems a little odd to me that the chaos-hating Sartarites are
allowed to ally chaotic creatures like Hungry Jack, Hydra and Delecti and
his Zombies. Is this an omission for the sake of the game, or did I miss
something in the fluff?
- How the hell does anyone remember all the rules for the various exotics?
The main ones are bad enough :)
- Any other commonly asked rules queries?
Sign-up for a FREE BT Broadband connection today!
Powered by hypermail