PBEM No Mad Dogs

From: Goihl & Fahey <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:51:07 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C3AD4C.85E80140 Content-Type: text/plain;

        charset="iso-8859-1"

>Ah... there's just no physical way I can keep a board >constantly laid out.

On a board on top of a shelf full of books, in the space between the = books and the next shelf above? That space is there, unless you've no = shelves. Under the bed or couch?
Anyway, others have played with notes and only occasionally setting up = their boards. Some work with photocopies and drawings.=20

>There's Cyberboard, but I've never tried it, or even looked at it.

Cyberboard could be used, but then I wouldn't be needed as ref. I'd say = anyone who wants to play on the Cyberboard should do so. I'll join in. If this works and if all players can get into it anytime they need to, = then good. I imagine it would be rather limited tho. What can it = display? I'll try to look at it now and think about it more.

>But clearly they have to keep their own boards too. >I'd have to drop out at that, no space here.

How else ccould it be done? I mean, there's this boardgame. Play is done = by moving pieces on the board. You're all welcome to come by here to = make your moves. Aside from that, you'd have to have an idea where units = are on the board I've got set up and approximately where they wind up = after movement.

Daniel

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C3AD4C.85E80140 Content-Type: text/html;

        charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&gt;Ah... there's just no physical way I can keep a board</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;constantly laid out.</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>On a board on top of a shelf full of =
books, in the=20
space between the books and the next shelf above? That space is there, = unless=20
you've no shelves. Under the bed or couch?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Anyway, others have played with notes =
and only=20
occasionally setting up their boards. Some work with photocopies and=20 drawings.&nbsp;</FONT><BR><BR>&gt;There's Cyberboard, but I've never = tried it,=20
or even looked at it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Cyberboard could be used, but then I =
wouldn't be=20
needed as ref. I'd say anyone who wants to play on the Cyberboard should = do so.=20
I'll join in.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If this works and if all players can =
get into it=20
anytime they need to, then good. I imagine it would be rather limited = tho. What=20
can it display? I'll try to look at it now and think about it = more.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&gt;But clearly they have to keep their own boards too.</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;I'd have to drop out at that, no space here.</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>How else ccould it be done? I mean, =
there's this=20
boardgame. Play is done by moving pieces on the board. You're all = welcome to=20
come by here&nbsp;to make your moves. Aside from that, you'd have to = have an=20
idea where&nbsp;units are&nbsp;on the board I've got set up and = approximately=20
where they wind up after movement.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>Daniel</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C3AD4C.85E80140--