PBEM No Mad Dogs

From: Wulf Corbett <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:37:09 +0000

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:51:07 +0100, "Goihl & Fahey" <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

>>But clearly they have to keep their own boards too.
>>I'd have to drop out at that, no space here.
>
>How else ccould it be done? I mean, there's this boardgame.

I agree, and it's the bit that gave me some concern right from the start. When I played pbem Diplomacy the ref kept a map on a website, but obviously NG has a hell of a lot more, and more detailed, pieces. I'm not saying I positively could not keep a map, but I'm not SURE I could keep it straight, so I'd rather not knacker anyone else's game. Personally I'm looking into Aide de Camp, but I'm not sure if everyone needs a copy of that, or only the creator of the game. In any event, it would allow me to keep an electronic copy of any game (once I make the map & pieces...). For now I'll back out and let others continue.

Wulf