Land of Thunder

From: glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org <(glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org)>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 16:11:58 EST

--part1_c.236fc877.2d725e1e_boundary

In a message dated 28/02/04 19:58:26 GMT Standard Time, buserian_at_juno.com writes:

> Now, if it turns out that we do have to have the DP map redrawn, then
> certainly such changes would be more than appropriate. I imagine a
> central hex of Kero Fin that is impassible, and cannot be entered by any
> unit except perhaps certain specific units; reducing some fortresses to
> being unfortified towns; adding a couple of holy places and ruins; etc.

I didn't imagine I was talking about a thing that might be actually physically realised, more that it was just a concept that could be discussed. I agree that Kero Fin seems more impassable than being "just" a mountain hex, this is the sort of thing that an imaginary redrawn mapmaker might consider. I would also make the various passes, (Harda, Intan, Dragon) more crucial . I guess I would need to read LoT more to figure out which towns needed revising.

Keith

--part1_c.236fc877.2d725e1e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY= =3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">In a message dated 28/02/04 19:58:2= 6 GMT Standard Time, buserian_at_juno.com writes:<BR> <BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3DCITE style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT= : 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Now, if it turns out that we do=  have to have the DP map redrawn, then<BR> certainly such changes would be more than appropriate. I imagine a<BR> central hex of Kero Fin that is impassible, and cannot be entered by any<BR> unit except perhaps certain specific units; reducing some fortresses to<BR> being unfortified towns; adding a couple of holy places and ruins; etc.<BR>

<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
I didn't imagine I was talking about a thing that might be actually physical=
ly realised, more that it was just a concept that could be discussed. I agre=
e that Kero Fin seems more impassable than being "just" a mountain hex, this=
 is the sort of thing that an imaginary redrawn mapmaker might consider. I w=
ould also make the various passes, (Harda, Intan, Dragon) more crucial . I g= uess I would need to read LoT more to figure out which towns needed revising= . <BR>
<BR>
Keith <BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>