Land of Thunder

From: Wulf Corbett <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 19:01:27 +0000

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:56:09 +0100, "Goihl & Fahey" <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

>Do you really think the WB&RM system went faster? I don't see the DP =
system as taking longer, except for things like the diplomacy part in a = full game.

Yup. No counting out casualties after the result, no checking for disrupted units. The concept of archery over 5 mile hexes is ludicrous anyway. Having played both, I find WB&RM far faster.=20

>DP doesn't have more than a few more pieces than WB&RM.

Even apart from the extra units, every magic unit adds an extra counter for it's effect (although NG did that with Shamans and =46etches).

Wulf