Re: Rules comments

From: Graham Robinson <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 17:28:14 +0000

>Graham ought to be able to get them up on the current list, since the
>other lists he hosts all have archives. I should have all of the
>messages, but the old archive (who had that?) files might still exist,
>too.

At http://rpglist.org/pipermail/glorantha-board/ there are archives going back to Feb 11th 2002, but nothing earlier. If someone has an archive of earlier messages (preferably in mbox format...) then I can merge them into the current archives. If they're in mbox format, that's pretty straightforward. If not, I'll need to convert the format first, and I can't promise how long that will take.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson