superheros faster when disrupted

From: Joerg Baumgartner <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 15:01:33 +0200 (CEST)

Paul Aebersold
> In the Chaosium Dragon Pass version I noticed that superheros, when
> disrupted, get faster. Their movement goes from 6 (underlined) to 12
> (underlined). Is this the same in other versions? Seems strange that
> "injured" superheros get faster when all other troops get slower. Also
> any news on the reprint plans?

As a rule, superheroes don't get disrupted - as bracketed units they are excempt from missile attacks, and they protect themselves and up to three units from any exotic magic.

The reverse of the counter are for superheroes in berserker rage - when their Best Friend has been killed. In this shape they can be eliminated by spirit magic.