Recent summary (HTML file attached)

From: Robert McArthur <rjmcarthur>
Date: Wed Feb 1 03:27:09 2006

I've worked through many of the emails over the last while and put together those that seemed to have some consensus and that I liked (!!) and limited it to DP rather than NG as well. Please add notes & thoughts, especially where I haven't made up the specific numbers or particular effects. In some cases I've put forward numbers/effects as a starting point.

It's up on a wiki but I'm afraid I can't give access to this one. I'll keep it updated from everyone's comments though. Perhaps it could become the basis for a new tRD2?

Rob