Nomad Gods 3

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr>
Date: Mon May 1 16:35:52 2006

Kieth Morokanth-Khan says:

"I, sir, have forsaken Mister Waha! I have survived Mister Borabo?s reprisals,
I am devoted to the doctor of darkness and hunger; Doctor Dark Eater. Doctor Dark Eater saved the Morocanth Nation from Chaos and from Death, and preserved
them until Mister Waha came. He is one of the Great Doctors of Prax. Morocanth respect my devotion, but other Praxians, two leggeds, fear the Dark Doctor
Eater, for his hunger is insatiable. "

Well, that's definitely a case of your Glorantha varying, as Morokanth are part of Waha's people and follow the Survival Covenant in most versions of Glorantha.

Whether *they* cheated, or everyone else did is another question, but if you're smart enough to cheat, doesn't that, ipso facto, make you people?

RR
C'est par mon ordre et pour le bien de l'Etat que le porteur du pr?sent a fait ce qu'il a fait.
- Richelieu