Using Chaos (OT)

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss>
Date: Mon May 8 12:41:31 2006

Robert McArthur:
  >Goihl & Fahey wrote:
>> I also don't like the modifier. I'll not use it in new game. But, Chris, you'll probably get a minus for something else.
>> Also, one can "use" chaos, without allying it. This is the normal Praxian way.
>
> I've always thought this was akin to just "using" a gun: "Please sir, it
> just went off. I was just pointing it at them." Of course the mighty
> Bison, the only *true* Praxians, would never give in to chaos in any
> form. Chaos Morokanth will be dissolved and flung into the sky away from
> the true ground of Eiritha and the ways of Waha and Genert. High Llamas,
> so high you can smell them weeks away, will cower. Pygmies will again be
> but mud under our toes. The cowardly moon-lovers have had their sunrise.
> The ground shakes. The dust rises. The bison are BACK.

  A bit off-topic, but using Chaos to defeat your enemies is a bit of a win-win situation. Your enemies will kill some of the chaos (definitely a WIN) and the chaos will kill some of your enemies (another WIN). If you have to use Malia to infect others with diseases, then so be it, as long as the Oases get cleaned up afterwards, no harm has really been done. Using Chaos against Chaos is even better and using it against the Red Moon is also pretty good.

  > Note:
> This speech is copyright (C)1631 by the Bison Kahn X [his mark].
>
> [this next was inserted by the Bison high priest of Eiritha. She won.]

  Ho, ho, ho, very good :-)

  See Ya

Simon