Using Chaos (OT)

From: buserian_at_juno.com <buserian>
Date: Tue May 9 07:48:08 2006

Howdy All,

I seem to recall the "I hate the -1 for allying Chaos" dispute has reared its chaotic head several times in the past -- it seems to go on some strange, unpredictable (naturally) cycle. I will only say, as I always have, that when I redid NG for the 2nd edition, it was Greg's specific intention that it remain, and that it accurately reflected that any use of Chaos by most Gloranthans, ESPECIALLY the Praxians, had its consequences. And it is certainly built into whatever game balance exists in the rules. Hell, I think it would be more accurate to eliminate the Bad Omen counters than the Chaos counters!

But, as always, YGWV, so ignore the rule if you wish. :)

Cheers,

Steve