boardgamegeek entries

From: buserian_at_juno.com <buserian>
Date: Sat May 13 21:15:48 2006

Hi All,

> What is this thing? Why do they use that link instead of coming here?

Well, I was just making a "public service announcement" in case anyone here cared. I wasn't plugging the forum in particular. The site does have links to the other Gloranthan boardgames, a marketplace where people can trade, buy, or sell games, lists whenever the game in question is on an eBay auction, etc.

> Do any of them ever say anything worth noting the site for?

Some people prefer an online forum to a digest forum like this. Considering we discuss rules and the like, it might make sense to switch to that forum, I don't know. Does anyone else have an opinion? Something like BGG or Yahoogroups do have some advantages.

Steve