boardgamegeek entries

From: Chris Ward <cw67q>
Date: Tue May 16 14:51:06 2006

I don't think moving to BGG would be a good idea, although leaving a link to this list on the relvant BGG pages would be an idea (if it doesn't already exist).

Moving to someything like yahoo might be an idea as it allows archive searching, but I don't have a problem with how things operate at the moment.