Nomad Gods start, turn 1

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk>
Date: Sat May 20 09:16:35 2006

Am also excited about getting all moves in and sending report. Seems start is alright - set up seems good and went surprisingly well with random system. Good number of players and all wanted a different tribe.

Daniel

  From: Chris Ward

  this is so great. I was worried about finding time for the game this time around, but now it has   started I'm so excited and can't wait for the next turn report.

  Yet again, I will be playing without a board set up. In fact discounting sad solitaires on rainy   weekends, my games played without a board now outnumber my games played with.

  Thanks for taking this on again Daniel.

  Chris Ward