AW: House Rules for Dragon Pass

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk>
Date: Wed Apr 25 17:22:40 2007

>... but do play through ALL the scenarios in order, as the modular learning
system works well and a game of this complexity demands it really.

I always found DP of normal complexity. Didn't have trouble with it, except for that funny part about whether spirits can or cannot be the only ones to attack, and maybe a couple other points which one has to reread. The rules are a bit long-winded and somewhat over-explained. I was annoyed playing the scenarios in order as the first several ones don't use more rules, just the boring stuff.
Diplomacy points are annoying, but also make for more excitement.

Daniel