House Rules for Dragon Pass

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr>
Date: Thu Apr 26 18:30:26 2007

>>...I haven't quite plucked-up the courage to ask Issaries about a license.
>
> I'm not sure what to do about this, but I'd simply phone Greg. Maybe
> Roderick, who's on this list, will say something here.

It's easy-peasy - just drop Greg an email (glorantha1_at_gmail.com) explaining what you're doing and send him the URL to your stuff. It probably will take a few days for him to get a chance to look at it, but I doubt he *wouldn't* give a license. (I'd send email rather than phoning, just becauise you're more likely to get him - unless his computer is still acting up..., and, depending on where you live, a phone call might end up costing lots of money).

RR