Old Archives

From: buserian_at_juno.com <buserian>
Date: Mon May 21 00:35:17 2007

Hi All,

OK, I imported my archived folders for the Wargames, and they begin with a message from Rob Heinsoo dated 10/30/96. But this message is obviously a reply to previous emails -- any of you oldtimers have any idea why I start in the middle of a conversation? The email talks about taking "the loop to the Dragon Pass Digest, which I'm gonna be subscribing to as soon as I get the instructions." So maybe this was about the time of the inception of the Dragon Pass Digest, as the Gloranthaboard was previously known? I know I have separate archived folders for Shadows Dance and Lords of Fate/Masters of Luck and Death, so I will check those as well.

Joerg? Daniel? Dave Cheng, are you here?

Anywhere, the earliest message is a call from Dave Cheng for ideas for new and changed rules, and I know there was a discussion between me and Joerg about Shadows Dance and an Aggar game, so I will start trolling through the files as I have time.

Thanks,

Steve