Posting old info/discussions

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe>
Date: Mon May 21 14:22:47 2007

Steve W
>> buserian_at_juno.com wrote:
>>> OK, I've had one request recently to repost some old material and
>>> discussions....
>> Joerg wrote:
>> The obvious answer (to me) is: put it on a website. If you don't have
>> webspace available, I could host it under www.glorantha.de
>
> As the troublemaker who asked for it in the first place, I'm honour-bound
> volunteer to do the donkey work of any necessary reformatting. If you just
> send me the raw files (SteveM) and a sample of how you want it to look in
> html (JeorgB)...?
>
> TTFN, SteveW

Feel free to create any Dragon Pass boardgame look.

Although, thinking of it now, a php-based archive might be easier for all involved. Time for my site finally to go for a content management system, anyway.

However, I'm off to an extended Tentacles trip soon. I can put up a quick and dirty link to a ZIP archive until Thursday noon, or on Monday night after Tentacles, then I'll be incommunicado for the rest of next week.