AW: And turn and turn and

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk>
Date: Sat Sep 1 06:36:03 2007

Ahoy Mateys!

How bout someone setting up a yahoo list to replace this one? I'm off to the airport now so can't take time for it, and won't be able to for next 3 weeks. Anyone else?
Daniel

Hi All,

This e-mail's probably not a surprise to many of you.

I'm shortly going to be closing down this list. Partly this is due to my whole "I don't do Glorantha anymore" life choice, and partly it's because I'm moving rpglist to a new server, and I'm not moving lists I don't intend to keep running. If someone wants to take over running the list, I can provide them a copy of the subscriber list, and the archives will remain available for the forseeable future, but new posts will only be allowed for another week or two.

Cheers,
Graham