Re: And turn and turn and (Graham Robinson)

From: buserian_at_juno.com <buserian>
Date: Thu Sep 6 04:21:38 2007

Hi All,

For personal reasons, since the Geocities site will have to fall under the Issaries site license, I have to withhold permission to post anything of mine to the site. And not to be a pain, but since Yahoogroups sites fall under the Issaries license as well, is that right? Anyway, if Yahoogroups discussion groups fall under the Issaries policy, then I will not be joining the new group.

Steve