Re: new list, and Dragon PAss rules

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss>
Date: Thu Sep 6 07:40:46 2007

Chris Ward:
> I've also had a problem logging onto the new group.

9 people have signed up so far. I've asked Graham for the subscriber list to the current list so I can invite everyone.

> On a more upbeat note, I've just recieved an email from someone asking about Dragon Pass,
> wishing to discuss the rules in detail and attaching summary documents that they have made of the
> DP rules.
>
>I've suggested that the new group would be the best place to discuss this (and that there are much
> better qualified commentators than myself). I've copied the last message from Simon with the
> relevant details of the new group to this guy. I don't want to forward his original message to the
> group until he gives me the go ahead, and in any case the new list may be up and running soon, and
> it'd make sense to have the discussion there.

Can you send him the above link as well?

Why not forward/copy his questions to the new list anyway?

> Daniel, I also mentioned the PBEM Nomad Gods game, and passed on your contact details, I hope
> this was ok. And on the PBEM, apologies for taking so long to get in touch I'll try and
> sendsomething soon.

I've been promising Daniel I'd send the next turn in for about 3 weeks now. He's in the States at the moment, so that gives us a bit of stalling time.

See Ya

Simon