Re: bloodlines

From: Jonas Schiott <jonas.schiott_at_vinga.hum.gu.se>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 10:44:00 +0100

David:

>If you traced bloodlines back indefinitely, it seems like it would become
>harder and harder to find marriage partners.
[...]
>I'm sure East Wilders can
>also trace them back to founding ancestors. But those lineages don't matter
>for inheritance or marriage.

Hey, I didn't say our version was _right_! :-) In fact, we soon ran into logical problems with just this 'inter-clan triaty'. I actually like your version better, because it diverges even more from KoS than ours did.

>Perhaps I should have said
>that the _legal_ bloodlines are 4 generations

Eminently reasonable, and hereby adopted in our campaign as well.

(      Jonas Schiott                                   )
(      Institutionen for Ide- och lardomshistoria      )
(      Goteborgs Universitet                           )