Looking for a lost subscriber

From: Sog University <eco0kkn_at_cabell.vcu.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 94 12:31:29 EST

Mike Dawson here, not Kirsten Niemann.

Soory to intrude in the gloranthicizing, but this is my only method of trying to locate a subscriber whose handwriting is illegible and whose check has the wrong address.

Does anyone know John Hutchinson of Madison, Wisconsin?

His new residence is on Spring, Sprong, Sporing, or Sporvng street--I'm not sure. He used to live on Langdon street.

Codex 3 still awaits some art, and possible article revisions based on some feedback from the roughs. So much for quarterly.

Today I am desparately trying to get subscriptions up to date and mail out any back issues still outstanding. Boy, do I need a secretary.

US subsriptions to addresses that bulk rate delivers to are $14 for 4 issues. A limited number of #1 and a large number of #2 are still available at $5 per issue. Foreign subs are $6.75 per issue. If you are in the UK, see my sig line for sub info.

Thanks for your patience!
Mike