list owner going on vacation

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 1994 17:48:10 -0500 (EST)

Hi Gloranthaphiles,

I'm taking about a week and a half off, starting tomorrow, so I'll be away from the computer. During this time the mailing lists will continue to function automatically, however things that need manual intervention may not get sent. For instance, if you were to send a mail message of over 12000 bytes then it would not be sent. Or if you wanted to subscribe under a mailing address that was not the same one you sent your message from, that would have to wait. I'll check in a few times, but not daily, so it won't be an endless wait, but I wanted you to know ahead of time that the listowner will be away for a while.

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #14