Good News for my Aussie Subbers!

From: MOBTOTRM_at_vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 1994 18:08:29 +1100

G'day!

MOB here on his first post to the new Glorantha Digest. Thanks Loren for taking over; Henk, I've already thanked you in private e-mail, but I'll state again here that you should at least be canonised for your efforts over the past two years - I must have a word to Theoblanc.

RQ Compendium Here!

Aussies who've ordered Dave Cheng's RQ Con Compendium - it arrived today in a big mailman's sack (which was left on my doorstep - do I keep the bag too?). I'll be posting 'em off over the next few days. Anyone else interested can order one by sending me a cheque for $20.00 + $2.65 postage. Copies are limited!

RQ Con Down Under

Yes, it's happening! Date: 19th-21st January ***1996***. Location: Bayswater Primary School, Melbourne Victoria AUSTRALIA.

Main Event: Home of the Bold Freeform

Guests: Mr Stafford is a very likely prospect!

More information will follow, including a fancy flyer in my issue #13 mail-out. I'm looking for able volunteers to join me, John Hughes, Tim Leask and Trevor Ackerly on the committee: gimme an e0-mail if you're keen!

Cheers

MOB