crocodiles and teshnan suns

From: Harald Smith (617) 724-9843 <"Harald>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 1994 14:56:00 -0500 (EST)

Crocodile hsunchen sound like a great starting point, one that I had not thought of and one that has a definite appeal.

In regards to your comment about the Dayzatar aspects ruling in Teshnos, my only comment is that Dayzatar may not have suppressed/overthrown Yelm. Instead, I think it is as likely that Dayzatar was already there (first descendant or equivalent of Aether) and Yelm was never able to overcome Dayzatar as he did elsewhere. Thus, Yelm is a warrior and sun god, but he is not the grand ruler of the heavenly sky.

The Sun as local-Dendara idea is interesting. Though I might pose quibbles, I think it has some potential.

Harald

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #16