Re: Gods, Heroquests, mythic munchkinism

From: Greybeard aka Tom Zunder <Greybeard_at_nochet.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 15:49:31 GMT

I sometimes have to sit back and remember what this is all about.

This is after all a gaming environment for most of us, and as such I have to relate it all back to a gaming group. Now, for them, Orlanth is real, (whichever local variant) and nothing else exists.

Don't all of us here, including those who argue against GL, play at being God Learners. Maybe we should pull back to discussing who is the Governor of Pavis' lover, who the latest Queen of Nochet is plotting with/against, and why you can't buy knotted hemp in Corflu?