Campaigns

From: NDROBINS_at_NDROBINS.FIN.GOV.BC.CA
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 94 11:34:36 PST

I thought I would briefly detail the campaigns I am involved in as well. Oh yeah, our small group all live in Victoria, BC, Canada, also considered the Canadian Garden of Eden. :-)

I am currently playing in a malkioni game that started in the Ralios area. Since the game is set in the first age, our characters are Hrestoli and not Rokari. We have just finished braving the East Wilds and worked our way into Dorastor. This is about 25 years before Osentalka's birth. The game tends to have a number of non-Gloranthan influences, but in the spirit of things, we tend to just make things up. The characters can be considered as powerful initiates, and it has a very heroic bent.

I try to run another game, but seem to have trouble getting to run sessions on a regular basis. In this one, we have some Gloranthan/RQ neophytes playing teens starting out their adult life in Pavis. It has a lot of storying-telling (for introducing Gloranthan lore) and is very low action.

As with most people on this mailing list, I spend more time reading about Glorantha than playing in it (sigh).

Neil

Neil Robinson NDROBINS_at_NDROBINS.FIN.GOV.BC.CA