Malkioni counting rhymes

From: Bruce Lionel Mason <bmason_at_cs.mun.ca>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 1994 12:37:08 -0330

Erik mentioned counting rhymes, can't really add much to that but here is an idea for a Rokari skipping rhyme.

One for the One God, who sees all that we do. Two for the prophets, both loyal and true. Three for the trinity of life, death and birth. Four for the castes: God's order on earth. Five for the elements the wizards control. Six for the false Gods who covert our souls. Seven for Arkat: betrayer and fool.
Eight for Lord Gerlant who showed us true rule. Nine for St. Rokar who opened our eyes,
But 10 cold dark Hells for girls who tell lies!

Like most songs it takes liberties with official theology in order to make fun rhymes.
- ---Bruce